Hypnotherapy is different from Stage hypnosis you may have seen on TV. In hypnotherapy you have control and are not under control. In fact, it may just be the first time you experience real control over your thoughts, emotions and mind-space.
In the hands of a skilled practitioner it is a therapeutic technique with the potential to relieve mental, physical, and emotional suffering.
Is fast emerging as a major medical and motivational therapy using a series of techniques with only one long-term side effect - improved human happiness.
It is a highly effective tool for self-improvement in personal growth.
It is a deeply relaxed state, yet you will experience heightened awareness and real concentration... many times more alert than your everyday conscious state.
By Hypnotherapy we can help with:
- Manage your weight
- Stop binge eating
- Manage chronic pain
- Stop smoking
- Deal with depression or grief
- Overcome fears and phobias
- Remove emotional barriers to pregnancy
- Enhance interpersonal relationships
- Develop presentation skills
- Identify and eliminate self-sabotaging behaviour
- Conquer learning difficulties and dyslexia
- Overcome debilitating asthma attacks
- Overcome nail biting and other nervous habits
- Eliminate insomnia
- Avoid negative thinking and limiting belief structures
- ...and many more life-improving changes.