A unique, holistic approach
At Hypnotherapist London we provide unique, holistic approach combining therapies, for deep relaxation, releasing emotional issues and creating lasting behavioural change.
Hypnotherapy is a great tool for moving beyond merely surviving and beginning to thrive. Clients report improvements in memory, social comfort, work effectiveness, sport performance and mindful living following hypnotherapy.
Any area of your life that your mind has involvement with, hypnotherapy can assist you.
What is Counselling?
This is when a professionally trained counsellor assists someone to resolve their problems and helps them develop a stronger sense of self-worth and capability. Many of us at times need a little help to find a personal sense of direction that can best serve our needs and desires.
Is fast emerging as a major medical and motivational therapy using a series of techniques with only one long-term side effect - improved human happiness.
It is a highly effective tool for self-improvement in personal growth.
It is a deeply relaxed state, yet you will experience heightened awareness and real concentration... many times more alert than your everyday conscious state.
Can We Help?
Hypnotherapy is a safe, drug free way of dealing with things that are going on in your life.
- Manage your weight
- Stop binge eating
- Manage chronic pain
- Enhance sports performance
- Develop leadership skills
- Manage anger
- Change binge drinking habits
- Eliminate dependency on social drugs such as Marijuana, Ecstasy etc
- Boost your self-confidence
- Overcome public speaking fears
- Address and eliminate social phobia
- Stop smoking
- Deal with depression or grief
- Overcome fears and phobias
- Remove emotional barriers to pregnancy
- Enhance interpersonal relationships
- Conquer learning difficulties and dyslexia
- Overcome debilitating asthma attacks
- Overcome nail biting and other nervous habits
- Eliminate insomnia
- Avoid negative thinking and limiting belief structures
- ...and many more life-improving changes.
The hypnoanalytical therapy
This is used when there is more to somebody's issue than just faulty learning or irrational thinking. For Mary, her fear of frogs could be caused by some traumatic experience from the past, which she does not remember. For example, she could fall into the deep pond full of frogs and almost drawn. The hypnoanalysis will help Mary to find the cause of the fear of frogs and to stop the fear at the source.